Champion 7 Volume 1 Complete Champion 7 Volume 1 Complete

I was expecting a great quality animation from the opening sequence, but all I got was a visual novel.

[GMOD] FNAF World: Die In a Fire. [GMOD] FNAF World: Die In a Fire.

Atleast its not made with screenshots being put together in movie maker. But seriously dude, there's open source animating software. I suggest getting a mic and learning to animate a little. Because a music posts usually only do well if they're really well animated.

A Prank Time A Prank Time

God damn this was so fluid. Audio quality was lacking, but sheer skill and creativity in the animation style completely make up for it.

THIS YEAR THIS YEAR

Jesus Christ, you've actually managed to become even better. I'd say a great way to come back. Hope to see another something later this year

POKÉMANZ POKÉMANZ

Pretty damn good, glad to see your animation becoming more and more fluid. Keep up the good work!

A Virtual Bad Trip A Virtual Bad Trip

Was that recorded on a phone camera?

Great: The Show episode 6 Great: The Show episode 6

Great animation and funny! But the sound could use some touching up during the dog story, the dogs yelping ended up being louder than the woman narrating. But overall it was great as always, keep up the good work!

Vault Girl Loop Vault Girl Loop

your shading wasn't too bad, and the chest looks fine, but your stroking arm is a bit short. The Dick could probably stand to get some more detail too. the animation looks a little awkward, but it loops fine.

IceBreak23 responds:

i know but what can i do, flash kill my stuff, i waste alot of time doing one simple line :v

Grenade Throwing Failure Ep. 1 Grenade Throwing Failure Ep. 1

Okay these guys seem to be getting art style and animation confused. Your animation is great, its smooth and blends together. However your art-style is simplistic. I audio quality wasn't great either.

Theres a Man in the Woods Theres a Man in the Woods

Good god this gave me chills!