All 13 art Reviews

2D 2D

Looks great! Can't wait for the album to come out, looking forward to their new music vids too

Big Red - Pin Up Big Red - Pin Up

Wow, looks great! Kind of reminds me of of a stylized redheaded Dr.Girlfriend.Really great stuff!

Android 18 Android 18

Absolutely terrific shading! But 18's torso looks a little strange? I think the shoulders aren't quite right. But the legs look really nice!

lightrail responds:

Thanks for the feedback! I could definitely fix those two areas. Glad you like it non-the-less.

Wheat girl Wheat girl

GOD damn look at those colors! I love the pallet, and it looks so clean! Really like your art style too, its extremely pleasing to the eye

Cammy White Cammy White

Really great shading and texture! but it looks like the proportions and perspective are a little wonky. Did you draw from your head, or have a reference? If not I would highly recommend it, its extremely helpful.

ColoredInsanity responds:

^^ Thanks. This was referenced from a few different pictures of poses. I think some of the wonky-ness came from the fact I wasn't intending to draw Cammy, It just sort of happened. Does that make sense? I hope so.

Mythical Girl (WIP) Mythical Girl (WIP)

A really nice sketch! Pretty jealous, wish I could draw clothing folds like that. Can't wait to see it fully colored!

Coolkitten13 responds:

Thanks! Just keep practicing, lol.

Critical V Critical V

Man I can't agree more. If they just kept at superman and batman being pitted against each other by Lex Luthor it would've been great. Too bad they spideramn 3'd it, way too many characters to give adequate development for them all. Visually it was cool though

InsanityinaBox responds:

Indeed!

Orc Orc

The face looks great, and the background looks pretty solid but the hair is a litlle thin, which I think you might already know. All that aside its a pretty cool picture

LukyM1ky responds:

After the while i tried to update, still ahve problem with hair, im not good with it and updated another things. :)

Wii-Fit Trainer Wii-Fit Trainer

Really great! Love your art style. The transparency on the pants is a really nice touch.

Beck Reloaded Beck Reloaded

Everything is great! Your use of sharp angles to accentuate body details is truly great, great shading! But I do have to say that The face itself does give me some issues. The eyes are strange proportions in relation to each other and the face as a whole. I understand that this may just be your art style, but compared to your other work it still looks a little off. But that could just be me being a little picky. Other than that, great picture!

WooleyWorld responds:

Yes. I forgot to slide them over and fit them in. It also doesn't help that I mis-colored the white on the right eye...
But yes I'm glad you enjoy the style. I'll keep at it.